Sunday, August 30, 2009

Jekyll & Hyde

Tonight, Sandra and I went to watch the musical "Jekyll & Hyde". It's one of Sandra's favorite musical shows but I've never watched it. We're so glad the show was presented here in Cape Cod and we could go there so easily.
We started driving to Cape Cod at about 4pm and got there at around 6pm. It was raining and so we had to drive slowly and carefully. We've had our dinner at KK Codders before the show. I got the fried Calamari and Sandra got the grilled Salmon. Both were okay, tho' they were not super delicious.
 
My order
 
Sandra's order
We arrived at the Highfield Theatre at around 730pm and it was already so crowded. It was out of my expectation that so many people were interested in this musical. Highfield Theatre is an old building but I like it very much. The musical was unexpectedly great. Tho' they were performed by a group of students, they all sang so well. I think Jekyll sang really really well! Very impressive to me. It was really a good show.
 
The theatre is an old building
  
  
But it has a 'classical' feeling.
  
Logo of Jekyll & Hyde musical
  
Meet the cast..
  
The musical was presented by College Light Opera Company.
  
Our tickets and program.
 

No comments: