Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Miss you all!

Today when I was taking a break from work, I looked at my photo album. I saw photos that I took with my brother, and this reminds me lots of good restrospect to our childhood.
HAHA~ It's fun to retrospect..I remember the time when we shared a cone of ice-cream together. I remember the time when we woke up secretly at 12am to watch the TV. I remember the time when we played crazily at the playground. I remember the time when we're blamed by mum and dad together.
And of course, HEHE~ I WONT FORGET the time when we fighted with each others, because of some small thingies that I dun even remember...But more importantly, I will never forget the time when I was so unhappy that you came to me and supported me...
Um..Time flies and you are getting married soon (though to me, you still look like a small child..HEHE~). But truly, I m so happy with that. And I wish you and Eva a happy marriage.
Ai..suddenly, I miss my family so much. They are so important to me. If you asked me few years ago what the most important thing in my life is, I'd probably tell you it's my maths and my future career! But as I grow up, these things has become less and less important to me. I realize how important my family is to me. Thx God for giving me such a warm and lovely family.













My brother, Calvin, and I. Do we look alike?



My lovely family: (left to right) My brother, my father, my little auntie, me and my mum.

No comments: