Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Jet lag..

I couldn't quite fall asleep because of the jet lag. I feel tired but I couldn't sleep. It's so pity!

I've already coped with most things that I've to take care of after leaving for 3 months. And I've called the travel agent about the flight ticket in December. It's so freaking expensive and it's so full already!! But I've no choice. December is perhaps the only time I can leave for so long for the wedding photo and other wedding preparation.

Still negotiating with the job. Feel a bit insecure. But yeah, I shouldn't worry too much because I know He is looking after all these. And I know:
我的神必照他榮耀的豐富、在基督耶穌裡、使你們一切所需用的都充足。

Have had dinner with my friend tonight. I know he is having a harsh time making his decision. I totally understand his situation.

No comments: