Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Quick update of myself

It has been a while since I last posted. I think it's about the right time to give a quick update about myself. So, what have I been?

First of all, l have to mention that I am flying to Beijing this summer to work at Microsoft Asia. I feel so excited about it and could not wait any longer to check out Beijing. As the mentor of two projects, I could see the task is gonna be challeging but interesting. And I am pretty sure it's gonna be a very good experience. But now, I think polishing my Mandarin and Chinese would be a top priority. I am working hard on it and I don't know how well it would go before I head off to Beijing.

So, I've been working really hard on my research work these days. I intend to accomplish one or two research projects before I leave. The progress is just so-so, mainly because I am too lazy. There're lots of works. I think I really need to get with it.

Besides research work, I am helping out to organize the church retreat. It's kind of a beneficial experience. I've never organized such a 'big' event before. I am learning a lot from it.

Well. As you could see, life has been very much as usual. Church, research and sharing with her have become the routine. Yah. Sorta boring. But I know, my HK and BJ trip is coming. 29 days left. Yeah!!

No comments: