Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Look at it from a different perspective...

I've been recently swamped with research works. As Prof. is leaving for Boston this Friday, he's expecting that we could finish up something before he leaves. And that means I'm getting busier.

Close friends of mine should have listened to me whine over the past few weeks about my busy work. But last night when I was driving back home on freeway, I meditated about things happened to me lately. I again realized these all might be His plans for me. When challenges came, I tried to escape from it. I see it as a harsh task for me rather than grace. Today, Sandra reminded me that it's a chance that I've always been longing for. This triggered me some thoughts. Perhaps I should not keep blaming and instead I should express my thanks.

So happy with this news. I know it's given by the Lord. Thanks God and let Him be the glory.

No comments: