Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I've been working very hard these days. I really wanna accomplish some of the projects before the summer. On the other hand, boss suggested me to work on an interesting but harsh project. I decided to give it a try, but it means I'm getting more works to do. I've to get ready for it. But I trust all the way my Lord leads me, and He wont give me more than what I can handle.

Perhaps I didnt get enough sleep these days. Or perhaps there're just too many changes happened. I was always in a blue mood lately and had a really bad temper. I just feel like confused with everything. I don't know what I am supposed to do, where I will be going and what I will be doing...I dunno what's happening to me!? Where's my faith? Lord, Pray that you can give me more faith in you.

P.S.: Sze, sorry for throwing the tantrum on you these days. And sorry for my inconsiderate. Thx for tolerating me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ron,

I'm happy for you coz God is now taking care of you! Whenever you are depressed or in confusion, it is the time to depend on God only coz He is the ONLY one to guide you to get through all the challenges ahead. And this is also one of the reasons for answering why there are lots of unhappiness in the world while God is here.

Through challenges or tragedies, we can see our weaknesses and inabilities. God wants us to humble ourselves to confess our weaknesses and depend on Him SOLELY. You'd better cast your anxieties, confusion and moody heart to God. Then God's peace will be filled with you miraculously. God is there for you!